Monday, July 8, 2013

Coming Soon . . .



I don't want to get too ahead of myself, but maybe building up a bit of anticipation won't hurt.

The first book I ever wrote was the first in a YA fantasy series. It has been through more rewrites than I can count, which is why, thirteen years later, I'm only just getting it finished. It's called Taela, and is book one in The Vessel. It was originally going to be a trilogy, but now it will be a sextet. My editor has been working on book one for the past month or so and MIGHT be done with it by the end of this week. If that happens, I'm going to start posting teasers and such before publication. This book is definitely my special baby and I'm excited it's going to be out soon!


1 comment:

  1. If it's going to be a sextet, can I just work on 1/6 of the first book and tell you to write books for the other 5/6? Because that would make it a lot easier for me. Just sayin'.

    :)

    ReplyDelete